Monday, May 2, 2011

Buggy's Maiden Voyage



As soon as Olive rose from her morning nap we rode over to the bike shop to have her bike seat installed. It was a quick job and the two of us went out for a test ride as soon as we got back home. I'll have to get Rob to snap some shots when he's home so you can get the full effect of her in motion. And I'm going to have to get used to the change in weight; obviously the balance is a little askew from the 25 or so extra pounds in the rear, but it's nothing I can't handle. It's sort of like biking home, as I did yesterday, with a front basket full of food, work stuff, and a bouquet of flowers, except the consequences of me tipping over are far greater. The consensus: Like her ma, I think she's a fan.



"Just call me Jeannie Longo"

Back on solid ground


Mesmerized by the pebbly path at the Union Project next door

No comments:

Post a Comment