Saturday, September 17, 2011

Time to Go to the Park

Lately I've been awarded free Friday afternoons when my boss comes in and relieves me around 2. I normally get home around seven, just as Olive's getting ready to go to bed. Yesterday was the perfect day to be off early, and although I was dragged down with a nasty cold that I was fighting like mad with some homeopathic remedies, I was not about to miss a walk to the park with Rob and Olive in weather that has just started to call for sweaters. I stuffed my pocket with some soft flannel hankies and prepared to go.
Here she is before we left the house. Don't pay any mind to Rob's and my mundane talk - just look at that sweet little thing there in the hat. And yes, Mom, that pig sty of a living room was tidied up shortly after the video was taken.





Our little hiker:

No comments:

Post a Comment