Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Fenksday Residue

Just out taking in the sights at Chancellorsville Battlefield (a few miles up the road from our hosts). We Cramer gals have a real penchant for Civil War history.
Questioning whether these very rocks could've seen the boot soles of Generals Lee or Hooker. Perhaps, sweet child.
Joining the menfolk on a walk around the property in the balmy November sun while waiting for the grand meal

First of all, I find it difficult to say or write "Thanksgiving" most of the time, thanks to a game of Balderdash that took place (whoa) nearly ten years ago. "Fenks" was a word that we had to define and Kellie and I found it very funny and we've used it regularly ever since. Fenksday has replaced Thanksgiving, though the Michael sisters are no less thankful for everything we have. Now that that's cleared up, I found some leftover pictures I'd taken on our trip last week that had not yet been loaded onto my laptop. This video delights me each time I view it, though I must apologize to Jeff and Amy for sitting by and allowing my child to torment their boxers, Sura and Max. Olive was in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment