Monday, June 13, 2011

Bedtime

Soon I'll get some footage of Olive brushing her teeth, a habit she's recently picked up. A few nights ago while I was starting to go to work on her chompers she pushed my hand aside. Fortunately this was not a gesture to display her dislike of the act itself but to demonstrate her desire to do it herself. She swiped the toothbrush from me and commenced maneuvering the wand around her mouth. Each night since I've allowed her to brush independently, then do a touch-up myself for good measure.

This is a little clip of her and Rob during their usual evening routine that oftentimes involves a little Richard Scarry. Please excuse our mess of a home; it's actually a lot worse most of the time. And that is not, in fact, an empty bottle of liquor on the floor - just olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment