Sunday, August 28, 2011

Buggy

This morning I dropped off my gal at the Ryans' for what is most likely her favorite day of the week (not that her time spent with us is dreadful by any means, but she makes it quite clear that her preference is with her cousins, particularly the littlest one). She's usually ready for a nap by the time we arrive around 9, and after I came back downstairs from tucking her in to the pack 'n play they have set up for her in Jack's room, Iris was excitedly babbling away, inquiring after "Buggy? Buggy? Buggy?" It tickled me to hear her called by the nickname we gave her by someone else - someone so small. Iris' vocabulary is pretty impressive already, and she's more than three months Olive's junior. I love seeing those two girls together - such sillydolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment