Friday, July 9, 2010

Olive & Me



My friend, Dana, inquired, not too long after Olive was born, "Does Rob know how to use a camera?"  She was making a reference to there being no photographs of me with Olive, just a slew of sweet, sweet shots with Rob and her.  Yes, Rob knows how to use a camera, and does so with gusto when there are beetles, wood lice, and slugs about.  Not being one to bask in the glow of the flashbulbs, I gave Rob the impression that I disliked having my picture taken, so he honored that (though did make a few unsuccessful attempts at snapping us together).  I was getting a little sad that, years later, we wouldn't be able to look back on her early days and have her see pictures of her with her mother.  So I went to Ben, who most certainly knows his way around a camera (he shot our wedding).  Here is a sampling of the session, taken two weeks ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment