Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Technology Woes

It all started with a spilled cup of something, when, we aren't sure, but a bubble rose on the bottom of my trusty MacBook and it stopped taking a charge. Things went downhill fast while we were vacationing in the Carolinas last week, though we still had our iPhones. I left our shared charger at my parents' house. Rob went to San Diego for the weekend and left his phone behind, and I got word from the dude at the Apple store that it would cost $750 to work on my machine. Man. So now I'm faced with having to look for a new computer. And, aside from this tedious tapped-out-on-the-phone post, blogging will remain at a standstill, which is a bummer because I've been looking forward to sharing about our trip, as well as some shots of Buggy buried in the sand. It hasn't been all bad, though, as this has afforded me a bit more time to devote to more important matters - John Irving books, for example. As I don't go in for the racket that is the Fourth ok July, I imagine I'll be able to make some real headway.

No comments:

Post a Comment