Thursday, September 24, 2009

M or F?

Today is the day that we find out (hopefully) if we're having a boy or a girl.  Earlier on I was hoping for a boy, given my fondness for Jack and how sweet he is, but lately I've warmed to the idea of having a girl.  Either way I'll be excited; this will simply narrow down our name pool by 50%.  And either way, we're all set when it comes to clothes, thanks to Kellie's generous gender-nonspecific clothing donation.  We're not big on the all pink or blue wardrobe, and are thrilled with all the greens, oranges, and yellows, and the abundance of animals.  Zoe even found a tiny Alaska tee shirt in the bag, which thrilled her to no end.  So while we'll find out what it is, Zoe has requested to be kept out of the know, even though I know that by her bedtime tonight she'll be running us ragged with her pleas to be informed.  Too bad.  In about three hours, we should know what this lemon is...

2 comments:

  1. I took note that there was no mention of how sweet your niece is and how you would love a pretty girl, just like Gil. Too bad.
    Is Zoe still a stranger to the gender? Could everyone hold out? Oh, and I have a few more clothes that aren't as gender-neutral for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking, if you lived closer, it would be more ideal for you to borrow clothes as the little lemon grows (though I still have some that are all-yours if you want them). I guess we'll see.

    ReplyDelete