Tuesday, February 9, 2010

10 Days

I'm now ten days till the 19th, and I believe I won't be making it that far. The little one's been making her final descent; there's no longer the pain in my lower ribs that had been nagging me since early November, startling me awake at night and causing me to rest my hand between my rib and bra just to get by without undue discomfort. No more. And as of last night, she's slowed her movement considerably; where I normally feel her activity around 11 as I'm going to bed, and again when I rise in the morning, this did not happen the last time around. I'm not worried - I'm just taking this sign to mean that she's on her way down rather than in a coma. Ten days isn't unusually early. My substitute is here and shadowing, so if I have to leave work now, things will be under control. Just watching the clock now...

1 comment:

  1. that's exciting. i don't remember what my guess was when honey was taking the poll, but i bet she's here at least by next monday. can't wait!

    ReplyDelete